Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Objectified Version


So here is the idea made with the best pictures I have.
My original idea had each one of us standing there, and since three human bodys have relatively similar proportions, the image can work a lot better because it will balance itself out more. These images are all a bit different in X/Y proportions so the tubing one outwieghs the rest (also because it has no negative space). All in all it didn't turn out too bad, but we need to take some pictures to really make it fly.

1 comment:

john said...

I think going ahead and doing some photos is best. I guess I had an entirely different idea, I'll try to convey it later today. We never reeally took any pics to like, showcase our construction skills; always the product.

ps, effed up dreams from chocolate and beer.